Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Fun Never Ends

Ok, we got a motor from e-bay for the dryer. It works now if we push start the drum while pushing the start button. Not a total fix but workable for now. Ebay guy sending another motor due to the capacitor not working fully.

This was after a two day ordeal of taring apart and putting back together the dryer. When I first had it back together I saw a strange light emitting from the dryer. It turned out to be the flashlight that I had enclosed in the bulkhead. While rescuing my flashlight my family ate the burnt pizza my wife graciously made us. I had a dinner of chips at 10:30 that night.

While I was working on this contraption our Aspie son decided this was the week for a meltdown every night all night. I think his capacitor is malfunctioning too.

We are experiencing extreme meltdowns daily now all day. If he has to do anything he regresses to a two year old mode. This is always helpful when you are dealing with something that takes your attention and time.

The volume in our house is at extreme levels these days. Can't wait until Christmas comes and we are all trapped in the house together for several days.

Just to add to our fortune now our computer has a virus that not only causes issues but it also rendered our antivirus software unusable so we can't use it to rid us of the virus. Love those jerks the Antivirus companies hire to cause trouble to make us buy their software. It seems to run parallel to the drug industry and their antivirus crap too.

No comments:

Post a Comment