Monday, November 2, 2009

Yesterday we had an episode replay of the Brady Bunch.

I was outside working on finishing up the hutch for my daughters goat and when returning to the house I found a wall of suds slinking from the dishwasher. As the foamy mass crept along the floor I asked what was going on with the machine.

I got a reply of oh that must of just happened and everyone turned back around. I guess it was just me wondering why we had liquid pouring from our appliance. As I mopped up the mess I was informed that it might have been the regular dish soap my wife was using to wash some plastic toys.

I was reminded of the episode where Bobby Brady washed his own clothes and added a whole box of detergent to the clothes washer and flooded the laundry room with suds.

This capped off the day of playing "Whose Meltdown is it Anyway?" We had a rousing round of infighting and tantrums.

Never a dull moment around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment